TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #178
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
But the difference last year was that there was just two weeks between the Olympics and the US Open. This year it's a huge gap between.

Personally, I find it strange that she is posting all these training pics when she is apparently still injured. It looks more like she actually figuring out how to work with Conners and possibly come up with something new strategy- or gameplan-wise-
Agreed! To give Maria some of her own soup:
Quote:
“I think last year she had more retirements that anyone but played a full schedule and after 2 days retirement you would see her practicing and so its tough to know what her state is and what she is feeling.
Mash, same goes for you, honey! So next time maybe she just shouldn't be so harsh on all those who are "extremely injured"... I know retirement and cancelling a tournament si not the same, but still...