TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Paalma

Thread: Eva Paalma
View Single Post

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #102
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Paalma

Eva really seems to be hitting her stride
3-1* 15-40 and only 1 Double
Now 30-40...

EDIT: 4-1

EDIT 2: Eva saves at least 2 BPs and leads 5-1

EDIT 3: EVA WINS FIRST 6-1!!!
Only 1 DF
Ranking Point Number 4 here we come

EDIT 4: Eva's got 1-0 Bitches

EDIT 5: Eva had 4-1* 0-30 but squandered that and lost the game so 4-2
Please don't choke

EDIT 6: Eva gets 5-2
She seems to be holding strong Just finishing touches now...

EDIT 7: 0-30 2 more...

EDIT 8: DF and 0-40

EDIT 9: EVA WINS!!! OMG I am sooooo happy I know Suomalainen is in very poor form but to win like that really is something If she plays like this I can see her beating Komardina and then Vasilyeva although she is in good form Really a great victory for her and hopefully for her confidence

BTW, if Eva finishes the year in the Top 1000, around 900 preferably depending on her schedule, I think that would be a nice achievement Does she intend to go to College? If not, I know people think I am just hoping, but given her game-style and physique I really can see her getting higher. Not Top 100 high, but a CH around 300 I think is plausible if she puts in the hard work and can improve her Serve, movement and Mental Strength. She has a nice game already it's just about match-fitness so to speak And anyway, she only served 2 Doubles which has to be an all time low

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 30th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote