TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2001
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Anett is currently 299th in "live" ranking
Of course someone might pass her this week, but after she wins a couple of rounds in Izmir then she should be in surely by 12th.
Top 250 is not so far at all anymore (50 points away), but please stop playing these 10s
YAY
She is much higher than that on the race IIRC although that was before RG
So has she turned pro yet? I've heard her say she keeps her money

Anett's highest ranked opponent before the QFs is not in the Top 800

It still could be a good warm up now though with Evtimova and Eraydin both in. She is better than both but if she's not playing her best they could both easily push her to 3

EDIT: Anett is also Top Seed for Doubles again
The weird thing is that they don't have a BYE but their 2nd Round unseeded opponents do
Who would have thought that our Anett would constantly be racking up Doubles Seedings Thank god for Tallinn 25K It is really good to see her play though It can't do anything but help her Singles at this level anyway

Enjoy your 1st (I think) trip to Turkey

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 29th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote