TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #194
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Tads
Aside from Peer and Babos and maybe a random like Sasha Sasnovich or Diana Marcinkevica, Tadeja really has a great opportunity to get a 50K title in Kazan

It's a shame she isn't playing either 25K Imzmir on Hard beforehand or 25K Moscow (really weak) on Clay but I was hoping she would play the 25K in Westende-Middelkerke (Belgium) on Hard I also want her to play the 50K + H in Kazan (so random to have the 2, one with hospitality one without weeks apart ) but I think it will clash with the US Open

I am really excited for her hopefully playing either Quebec City or Tashkent as both could be good tournaments for her

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote