TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #152
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

^ Actually that's so true. I mean, I know she said she'd never want to play past 30. But probably the reason Serena + Venus are still out there on tour after most of their generation have retired is because they missed long stretches of their careers plagued with injury/part-time schedules. It's not great, but tbh I can guarantee that if things work out with Connors she'll be back to herself in 2014. Maria's always been very protective of her body
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote