TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #3032
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantčs View Post
Diligently comparing Martina's notes on Radek

...and exchanging towels. No, the sportswear company (Tonic) that Martina is involved with are the tournament supplier.

Petra nearly always looks far better in her training gear than the stuff Nike provides for matches. What they gave her to wear during the hardcourt season last summer really didn't help perceptions of her fitness (or lack thereof). Hope they don't repeat that mistake after finally giving her something nice at Wimbledon.
I know that Martina is involved with Tonic (my thoughts are that those towels are earmarked for Southern California Open ), that's one of the reason (if not the only one ) why she picked her racket up again and wants to play.

And I'm also aware of the fact that she tends to look better in her practice outfits than during the matches. Also, I liked what she worn in Wimby so I'm hoping that they won't mess it up again like they've been doing since last year.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote