TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #128
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
At this point, I'm just going to assume she'll be withdrawing from Cincinnati as well. It looks like she'll be taking the approach of 2012 and just dump all the US Open warm-ups and show up in New York, hoping for the best. I suppose she'll take confidence from being able to make the semis last year with no hard court matches. No matter what happens, Maria will remain convinced in her own mind that she can still compete at the Open for the title.
But the difference last year was that there was just two weeks between the Olympics and the US Open. This year it's a huge gap between.

Personally, I find it strange that she is posting all these training pics when she is apparently still injured. It looks more like she actually figuring out how to work with Conners and possibly come up with something new strategy- or gameplan-wise-