TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #5037
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

We should *not* be worried. At the start of the year (notably Charleston) she was winning these matches in 3 hour 3 set drags. Start of Rome she was being more clinical, French open was mostly clinical, too.

Even Wimbly 1R was good. The point I'm trying to make is IF Empress is going to have any sort of impact here she should be winning these matches losing 5-6 games max. Her confidence has transitioned (or at least should have). Having said that, we know what JJ is like with low ranked opponents.

I expect JJ to beat Burdette 6-4 6-1. When she gets to Vika, I expect her to take a set. A win wouldn't even be that surprising. I would actually like for the interview after beating Vika for her to say something along the lines of: 'I was playing good today, I wanted to win and didn't give it away like last time.'

ANYWAY LET'S GO JJ.

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is online now View My Blog!