TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #89
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
Are you on drugs again?

Their head to head is close, but Azarenka is a horrible match up for Maria. Azarenka believes she can beat anyone (and she can), even Serena.

They are pretty equal at the moment, but Azarenka is the tougher player mentally.

While this is another slamless year of Maria, Azarenka has managed to defend the AO and win her 2nd Slam (and will be the favorite at the USO if Serena loses early) so I doubt she is worrying about Maria
Hey, teen-age raging witch!

I can poke jokes at Danny, you cannot. Plus why are you still here, it was so much better during the days whenyou were nowhere to be found.