TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #2000
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Well, looks like we have to take it week by week to see where she enters. Her very informative webpage still says she plays Donetsk
Maybe St. Petersbourg, Sofia and Dobrich for example or perhaps try some 50s for a change. No clue about October though. She won't make two trips to Australia I'm pretty sure so it will either be then or in January.
I wouldn't mind either to tell you the truth but if she came to Australia I hope she would stay for like 2 Months so she would also play Mildura, Ipswich and Bundaberg because she could easily pick up 100 Points from those tournaments: easily

EDIT: OMG I can't believe she didn't play Moscow
She would have been seeded 5th
I don't get her sometimes: why play a difficult hardcourt tournament when you are better on Clay and the tournament is more convenient with a weaker field: she could have easily won this but she won't win Izmir

Even Kazan would have been good for her but she decides to take weeks off

She is has one of the weirdest schedules ever

Also, is she Pro or not?

And.... POST #2000!!!!!

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 28th, 2013 at 05:03 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote