TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #3464
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
For this statement to be true i'd have to admit Ana is not a big talent, and i'm still not ready to do that (although i'm getting mostly disappointments in return lately (especially in juniors)) (frankly Friedsam and Khromacheva were the only positive surprises as i see it, all other wins were for me more or less expected)) . Didn't you write the same thing for Siniakova ? Although a QF can be a good result, losing to Kennel or Mertens isn't no matter how you look at it.

Lost in doubles also as expected.

Another walk in a park for Belinda coming up, i'm getting tired of this.
Why you are so strict to Ana? Come on, she is not perfect! She is human after all. But CHILD! Where oscillations are more often than with older people. + She has injury. Maybe at some days it hurts her more and sometimes less. There can be zillion reasons of playing bad at some day. Also, Donna who has never achieved anything similar like Ana in juniors was telling she lost motivation when she started to compete in seniors. And Ana is already better than her in seniors in same age. But Ana was NUMBER 1 and HAS GRAND SLAM TITLE (for Donna was best result QF of grand slam at juniors)! And is better in seniors so far too! So...maybe she just lost motivation for this tournament and that is it.