TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #97
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturJFC View Post
So, I just saw the sneak peak of X-Factor Australia, where Red Foo is a judge, and he cried when a 14 year-old kid sang an original song called "Don't let me go".
At the end, he said: "I'm in a relationship right now, and that's everything I would like to say to her. I just wish I could send her this, right now"
In the song the kid says I'm falling in love with you, so don't let me go
A bit interesting it is in Australia. Is she popular down there? I would guess she is at least well known by now, and recieved some mixed opinions from people.
I might watch at least the first episode(s). Try to not have opinion on her personal life, but i guess after seeing that "In bed with Joan" interview i hope Redfoo show some other side here. I sort of expect he is a decent guy, just way out there.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote