TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #84
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Tbh their H2H is dependant on one player playing well, with the other being off their game. I've never seen a match where both have been peaking against eachother.
RG SF: Set one: PEAK Maria, Set two: Flop Maria, Set three: Choke Maria
YEC + Stuttgart final: PEAK Maria, Extremely injured Vika

BUT I do think the matchup is holy dependant on whether Maria is playing well or not. No matter what anyone says, she is the one who determines the outcome of the match. Usually when she flops in two, it's because she's making a tremendous amount of errors. And this isn't taking anything away from Vika's play, but I don't look at Vika as the dependant in their H2H, she doesn't determine the play, but her incredible consistency allows the match, when things are going her way, to be easily won.

(btw when I say PEAK I don't mean Maria played the best tennis of her career )
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote