TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #79
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
This might be wishful thinking, but I also kind of wonder if Azarenka is starting to realise that Maria at her best is too good for her. Towards the end of the 1st set of their RG match, she gave this look up to her box like "What do I have to do?"; I've never seen her give that kind of body language in any of her matches against Maria before, even in ones where she was being beaten.
Are you on drugs again?

Their head to head is close, but Azarenka is a horrible match up for Maria. Azarenka believes she can beat anyone (and she can), even Serena.

They are pretty equal at the moment, but Azarenka is the tougher player mentally.

While this is another slamless year of Maria, Azarenka has managed to defend the AO and win her 2nd Slam (and will be the favorite at the USO if Serena loses early) so I doubt she is worrying about Maria

Serena Williams
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote