TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #76
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

This might be wishful thinking, but I also kind of wonder if Azarenka is starting to realise that Maria at her best is too good for her. Towards the end of the 1st set of their RG match, she gave this look up to her box like "What do I have to do?"; I've never seen her give that kind of body language in any of her matches against Maria before, even in ones where she was being beaten.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote