TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1389
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

I guess that to start with, Romania doesn't have a big fan-base on this board and it's not among the most popular nations when it comes to sport generally.
Alex reached the top 100 basically by playing ITFs and so she got labelled as a vulture, then since she was making most points on clay she received the pusher status. Her horrid displays on slams I think increased the idea that she's not worth of a place into top 100 among all those trolls who watch only their faves (top players) and judge other players without knowing a thing about them.
The fact that she's not amazingly talented, but a hard worker made it even worse for her, but that's a point that I still fail to understand on this forum, because it seems that in here hard workers are worth only of hate, while talented lazy asses are to prize (see Errani, Wozniacki vs Barthel, Kvitova)

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote