TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #74
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
to prove yet again what so many in the media and elsewhere refuse to accept, which is that Maria is the superior player in this rivalry.
Refuse?? Superior? Is she?? Not yet. Azarenka developed into a player who is a bad matchup for Maria and I really do not see Maria's superiority in the matchup... Maybe in the future that will change. Hopefully.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote