TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #192
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Tads lost
I watched from 3-1 in the 2nd and she did not play well at all until 4-2 where she came back to 4-4 30-30
She should have won that game as she missed a few easy shots as she had done so much earlier in the match but at 30-30, a shot of Peer's was on the line, called out and then overruled Tads never really recovered as she obviously thought it was out and instead of having BP she was down GP and lost

Still, a great tournament and it turns out she can play very aggressively and has a big serve just doesn't use them much I am really excited to see her rise in the rankings

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote