TennisForum.com - View Single Post - putin is bat#### crazy-could affect olympics

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #16
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: putin is bat#### crazy-could affect olympics

Max will take care of all needed.. Whatever may endanger her he won't let her do it.. and if that means not going to OG then she won't.. but on the other hand there's Samsung.. and all this what is done and said won't last until the Olympics and won't affect them; I am sure there are stronger organizations that bring big $$$$$ to the tables and no harm will be done to anyone. Sochi is a big deal for her, but I am not so sure if going to the games is just by her wanting sooooo much to do it.. I have a feeling Samsung plays a role in it aswell...

Quote:
says homophobic things
? Lefty, what homophobic things has Sveta said?? I might have not read, but I'd really like to know... And you said it right - Maria will give a politically correct answer... The only letdown she had was the Serena quarrell.. and I bet she will be more careful in the future.. In fact, none of us can know if Maria herself, as a person is homophobic or not; one might say that since she is having Adir as her bestie, she isn't.. but... who knows... I can easily imagine Yuri being a bit homophobic and also Joyce...

Besides, athletes should not be dragged into this...

Last edited by MM_1257 : Jul 26th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote