TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #4318
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I wanted too ask is there a a big chance of Caroline falling out the top 10 this hardcourt season ? I don't know how many point she have too defend I hope not & what the chances of her moving up the ranking
It amazes me actually that she's still in the top #10. She hasn't been playing like a top 10 player for much of the time. I do believe the race gives a better perspective. Since IW- the results have just been terrible. So I don't really look at the rankings when this happens hoping she hasn't dropped too much. But every time I do or someone tells me - I always think (without actually wanting a detailed explanation) how the hell is she still so high.

What would cheer me up is not the rankings but her really having a consistent patch of playing really well and winning her matches.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!