TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #4317
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I wanted too ask is there a a big chance of Caroline falling out the top 10 this hardcourt season ? I don't know how many point she have too defend I hope not & what the chances of her moving up the ranking
Obviously it depends on her results. If she totally bombs then yes she will fall out of top 10, but I don't think she will totally bomb. She defends 900 points, but she has a 440 point gap to number 11. Imo if she falls out of top 10 it's going to be on the very last week of the season. It's there she could be in big trouble. She's going into Luxembourg with 725 points to defend, well that's not possible, so she's in trouble there. She has to build or keep a cushion to number 11 before the last week, or she will be falling out of top 10 at the last.
ozza is offline View My Blog!