TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #4316
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I hope she don't fall out the top 10 but if she does I know come next year she can play any event so that may be good for her too play as many International that she like too but like I said I don't want that too happen to her she need too find some form as well as get an coach too improve hopefully she still get one by the end of the year. I do know she don't have nothing to defend at the U.S. Open but that something she will have too take advantage of knowing she can gain points there.

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!