TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #4315
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I wanted too ask is there a a big chance of Caroline falling out the top 10 this hardcourt season ? I don't know how many point she have too defend I hope not & what the chances of her moving up the ranking
Very big chance she falls out of the top 10 this summer.
She's coming in having lost her 1st or 2nd match at 8 of her last 9 tournaments. The only tournament in the last 4 months that she won more than 1 match, she served for a match against Hampton and lost.

So her form is as bad as I can remember. She used to have one bad result about every 10 tournaments. Now its closer to 9 of 10.

Whatever the reasons - figured her out, Rory, she's rich & doesnt care - doesnt matter whst the reason is, she just isnt getting any results, just a couple of tournaments in spring where big 3 player withdrew from her section.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!