TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #146
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Maria's shoulders seem pretty normal to me considering she's 6'2". Even so they are probably a little wider than the average woman's of that height and they aren't entirely symmetrical. But these physical differences are not unusual for human beings, let alone society in general. Watch Maria play on tv - her shoulders look perfectly fine, beautiful in fact.

Funny that all the noise about Maria's shoulders comes primarily from posters on TF who usually are not fans of Maria.

Sto drinking the kool aid and there's nothing normal about Maria's shoulders and since when does ones height have to do size of one's shoulders?
Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give.

Cory Booker
mykarma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote