TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #189
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

I can't believe this hasn't been posted about but Tads beat Terezza Martincova 7-6 6-3
I watched from 7-6 5*-3 Duece #1 and Tads had a few troubles closing it out but played some nice points when it mattered
If she can get a little faster and hit the ball a little harder she really can break The Top 100 and more
She will now go up to a Career High Ranking of #114 and really start to push for the Top 100

As for upcoming tournaments, she is unfortunately not playing the 75K in Donetsk or anything for that matter on the ITF Circuit next week or the week after so she's either having a bit of a rest or going to the States to play WTAs

EDIT: I did some rough calculations (no individual points given the time of day/night for me ) and I think Tads needs around 150 Points or maybe just over before Pune to make the Top 100 presuming she loses tomorrow. If she wins tomorrow, she would be within touching distance and I am pretty sure if she makes the Final she is in

Last edited by chingching : Jul 25th, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote