TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #1984
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Looked it up, it was in Philippines actually, then she lost 46 67(3) in the final.
I remember those G1s in Asia were the first tournaments where I started following her results closely match by match.
I remember following Dana Ihsanova really intensely and the saw Anett beat her easily in Tallinn She then won the title and I started to follow her vaguely I didn't follow any of her Juniors until GA Italy but have always followed her pros

I really do think she can win but whether she will is another question 14 Points is still great for her ranking And if she does win, well Sirotkina is out and Ozgen is beatable IMO As for the final, well she really doesn't face much in terms of opposition If she makes the final I really hope she pulls out of Izmir 10K

As for Izmir 25K, there are quite a few tough top players but everyone around her and in qualifying is very average

I am glad she is not playing US Open Juniors but I am sad that she never got that Grand Slam she deserved (mainly due to her headcase strength ) I really hope it's not like this in her Pro Career

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote