TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #258
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Same here, tildeloltilde. The time zone difference is brutal.

I hope to see her QF, SF, and final matches.
I'm just hoping I don't jinx Donna when I can finally watch her

It happens with Jelena... I don't get to see any matches, and as soon as I can watch one, she loses! I'm concerned whether I should watch or not

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote