TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #3839
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

anyway, what would be her way now, being ranked barley in top 400?

she has currently 108 points and is (live) ranked 372.
To come back to top 300 she needs around 60 points
to come back to 250 she needs 100 points
to be back in top 200 she needs around 200 points.

what has she to defend till the end of the year?
66 points from Sep-Oct, means without playing she will only have 40 points and be ranked 630

what tournaments are availabe right now for her?
well, next lists will be published tomorrow afternoon, she might enter Westende-Middelkerke (NED/25k/Q) or Kazan (RUS/50k/Q) both hardcourt, the following week (19-25 august) there is only one 25k in St.Petersburg.
The next week there is again an ITF in Kazan (50k+H) and 3 more 25ks in ROU, NED and JPN.
In Sept. she might play 2 weeks in TUR (50Ks)...and there are many more 25Ks and so on...

I think if she comes back, she will begin the week after St. Petersburg and either go to Kazan or to ROU and then play both 50Ks in TUR, where she most likely would have to play Q or might sneek in into MD with luck. I mean it's US Open time and all gurls around 200-250 should be in NYC

and if she doesn't come back this year, she will start with a ranking of 630 into the next season (when she decides to continue...)

it will be hard way, but if she really is serious about tennis, she would do it like I said and try her luck in the rather easy 50Ks and hope to get soft draws and gain some points, because from the 3rd week in Sep till the 2nd in Oct she will lose more than half of her current 108 () points

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote