TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Sabine

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3619
country flag Lucky_Loser

Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
But who's the most famous of the current crop? Sabine must be up there with her recent success. I don't know about Haas or Kohli. I'm guessing Brands is pretty much an unknown
Well, given her current success, Sabine's the most "famous" as all the media has talked about tennis because of her.
Other then that, it's Petko, who's a pretty outspoken and intelligent young women that gets a lot of sympathy because of that and here success leading to that #9 seed in the world a couple years ago.

Though, all are still pretty big unknowns to the common German or even German sports fan, I guess.

But hey, even a guy like Dirk Nowitzki isn't that much of a houshold name to the common German, even though he's going to be a hall of famer.
Lucky_Loser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote