TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Has anyone else read the Venus Envy book?

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2001, 12:32 PM   #14
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
It had a lot of good laughs-and I liked everyone better afterwards except Richard Williams and Kournikova, and in Ann'a case I don't care cause she's Anna! Some of the quotes by and about Anna K. had me laughing out loud.

<br />Lindsay comes out very well in the book, even if Jon shatters the "sweet little girl next door" image and replaces it with a real person. The "real" Lindsay is much more lovable.<br />The best part of the Aussie Open chapter was Davy getting all dressed up to take pics with her big trophy. After suffering through all the pics(on a gondola!) the gondola man asks if she wants to return for more pics. Let's just say she wasn't in the mood!
Rollo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote