TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Sabine

View Single Post

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #3613
country flag Cloud1183

Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

I suppose it's the same as in the UK. Andy's a big star now cos he's doing so well and has a glamourous girlfriend which keeps the media interested but you never hear of any of the other tennis stars such as Laura Robson outside of Wimbledon fortnight. Tennis isn't a massive sport really and once the football season kicks in the interest in it is barely there outside of the GS events. I suppose Sabine will need to start winning some major tournaments to get some major recognition or bag herself a famous boyfriend but she strikes me as someone that isn't bothered about her media profile in the slightest
Cloud1183 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote