TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:17 PM   #45
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
PEAK NetPova was at the USO 2010

Even though she lost to Woz, she had 16/18 points won at the net

That's the most times she's come to the net in a match (that I can remember).
Not really...even though she was successful when she did come in, she squandered plenty of opportunities to come in and slaughter weak-ass Wozniacki puffballs. That was the most frustrating thing about that match actually, because she was striking the ball fairly well early in rallies but was mentally such a tentative mess that she just couldn't kill off the points once she'd got the initiative. I'm fairly sure there were plenty of matches in 2006-08 where she came in more than 18 times.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote