TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lovely >>> Iveta Benesova <<< cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2004, 09:11 AM   #8
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck Iveta - take the title !!!

I just looked at the draw and the daily schedule. Is it really so problematic to write the name "Flavia Pennetta" in a correct way ? I saw 'Penneta', 'Penetta' and 'Pannetta'. Really ashaming for the officials not to know how to write the name of a finalist !

So hopefully they write the name 'Iveta Benesova' correct in this last open gap of the draw. Go for it, Iveta !

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote