TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Sabine

View Single Post

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3602
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

1. Stalking is a No Go!!!Disappointed and disgusted
2. She never said when she plans to head from B. to FL
3. Possibly weather last week in Bradenton was pretty bad for outdoor practise!
4. She's got new coach (who's based in europe and said in an interview they'll find a way he doesn't have to stay overseas for too long time) and perfect indoor practise conditions here....it was her first week after the well deserved break, so construction first with a lot of running and gym work outs, fine-tuning comes next!

Trust her and her team, they know what's best for her .... I mean, I'm sure everything is okay with her progressing

But again: The running stalking is really shocking....!! I mean...he must have waited there for a while (like a spy)....Gosh!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote