TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Summer 2013 Part 2: WTA Baku and WTA 125k Suzhou

View Single Post

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:15 AM   #5
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Summer 2013 Part 2: WTA Baku and WTA 125k Suzhou

62 06 36, I saw the 2nd and 3rd set. She was pretty terrible, hitting tons of errors and also her serve was not working at all. She couldn't get a 1st serve in the box I just hope/think this was a total off-day. Cadantu also started to play all or nothing in the 2nd and everything fell inside the lines. Misa also got a code violation for time in the 3rd set. Somehow she got up 30* in the 3rd, but I don't know how because she was not playing well at that point.

Big shame because she could have got some easy points here. But she didn't play well enough to deserve the win either
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote