Thread: Us Open Series
View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM   #84
country flag Silasbarter

Silasbarter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us Open Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion said that 2016 OG in Rio is a goal. I suppose that she will play as long as she remains competitive. But she won't accept a big down in tennis level.

I never spoke to her, i just saw her playing. So, it's difficult for me to say if she's pleasant or not. But every people who have met her during career said she's very friendly and open minded. I know that she has a good relation with most of males and females french players (Gael, Richard, Jo, Gilles, Julien Benneteau, Nicolas Mahut, etc.....).
On the contrary, her father has been more suspicious. But it's quite logical. Tennis pro is a wild world. And his job has always been to protect her from liars and dreams retailers.

For example : http://www.larep.fr/loiret/sports/ac...n-1619611.html
« Mais je garde de son dernier passage officiel chez nous un excellent souvenir : Marion, c’est une fille simple, souriante, abordable, qui dit bonjour à tout le monde, parle aux gens, et ne se prend pas la tête… » Olivier Bernon n’en dissimule rien : le contact avec le père de Marion Bartoli, Walter, était lui réduit aux seules civilités. « C’est bien simple, même si je suis prof de tennis moi aussi, je n’ai jamais pu échanger avec lui. Quand Marion allait vers les gens, il la ramenait à lui… »
Thanks for keeping a rosbif like me informed
Silasbarter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote