TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 04:04 PM   #1361
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I agree.

In my opinion her inaptness on Hard is more related to a lack of match practice on this surface than anything else. There is really no obvious reason why her game should work so much better on clay than on Hard, it's not that she is just playing with topspin and drop shot combos.
not at all and the way she can counter-punch against big hitters makes her game much more apt to fast surfaces (she did well indoor indeed!)
I also believe that her 2nd serve can be less attackable on a fast surface, because it's quite a powerful shot (if you compare it to most 2nd serves on tour), it lacks any particular spin or slice to be effective on clay, but on hard it should jump lower and remain fast...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote