TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 08:39 AM   #145
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.

Maria's shoulders seem pretty normal to me considering she's 6'2". Even so they are probably a little wider than the average woman's of that height and they aren't entirely symmetrical. But these physical differences are not unusual for human beings, let alone society in general. Watch Maria play on tv - her shoulders look perfectly fine, beautiful in fact.

Funny that all the noise about Maria's shoulders comes primarily from posters on TF who usually are not fans of Maria.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote