TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #142
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.
I think what we're seeing is rehab/preventive work. Maria has to keep that right shoulder strong, but when you do preventive work on one side, you're wise to do the other. If not, you can create all sorts of back problems and create stress in other areas of your body.

I believe we're simply seeing the results of that hard work.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote