TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

Please don't withdraw as I'm planning to attend. and try to finally win this title!

Another title still missing from our girl's collection This title is currently the only Premier 5 title missing from her trophy collection. Her best result was 2009 losing to Dementieva in the final of Toronto.

Maria will begin her US Open series campaign at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.

Toronto begins on August 5th and Maria will be making her sixth appearance at the Rogers Cup which alternates each year between Toronto and Montreal. Maria's best result was reaching the final in 2009.

Past Canadian results:

Toronto
R1 lost to Elena Likhovtseva (Rus) 6-7 1-7

2004 - seed 6
Montreal
R1 Bye
R2 def. Kristina Brandi (USA) 6-1 6-4
R3 lost to Vera Zvonareva (Rus) (10) 6-4 4-6 4-6

2008 - seed 3
Montreal
R1 Bye
R2 def. Marta Domachowska (Pol) 7-5 5-7 6-2
R3 lost to Ai Sugiyama (Jpn) w/o

Toronto
R1 def. Nadia Petrova (Rus) (10) 6-3 6-4
R2 def. Sybille Bammer (Aut) 6-3 7-6
R3 def. Vera Zvonareva (Rus) (7) 6-2 7-6
QF def. Agnieszka Radwanska (Pol) (14) 6-2 7-6
SF def. Alisa Kleybanova (Rus) 6-2 4-6 6-4
F lost to Elena Dementieva (Rus) (4) 4-6 3-6

2011 - seed 5
Toronto
R1 Bye
R2 def. Bojana Jovanovski (Srb) 6-1 7-5
R3 lost to Galina Voskoboeva (Kaz) 3-6 5-7

The picture of the ad I took close to my house

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •

Last edited by Julian. : Jul 28th, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote