TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maryna Zanevska Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #100
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maryna Zanevska Cheering Thread!!

ShiftyFella recommended Maryna.

Quote:
I like Marina alot, she has nice powerful, fast and aggressive game with little bit of headcase and BBB tendencies and she's hot, basically ideal candidate for my fave list Another reason i like her despite living and training in Belgium, she visits her hometown academy few times a year, so i can easily see her play and practice in person. On pure talent alone she easily can be solid Top50 player like Sori\Mona but she hasn't really build on her talent since winning her junior GS titles
I wanted to see her. Well I totally embarrassed myself … again. But every fan of Jo-La is trained not to give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Geoffroy´s 40 minutes hairdryer

next day

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote