TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #4531
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
It was suppose to be a pic of Monica, not Steffi.
All i remember is that when she was very young she saw Monica Seles on tv. And then her dad got her a tennis racket for her 5th birthday. She later on played in a former olympic swimming pool turned tennis courts stadium. Then when she was in her early teens she i think moved to switzerland to play more tennis. Thats all i remember about her starting tennis.
lol, I was being sarcastic. It's just annoying how many times they write about it. Btw, the thing about the olympic pool is hilarious. Tennis players played in a swimming pool, while swimmers don't have where to swim. Serbia.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!