TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #128
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I don't see anything wrong with Maria's shoulders or any body part to begin with
Pova is a 6'2 strong woman, who engages in athletic activities since her childhood days. Do you expect her to look like a 5'5 petite chick?
Maria Sharapova is beautiful. Any person posting here would be etnernally grateful to have a spouse as beautiful as she. And as a fan of Serena, I certainly understand the difference between an athletic body and standard body. I am also aware of the unfair pressure women face with regard to this issue, that men NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DEAL WITH.

However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote