TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #125
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
Serious question. Could that be the result of her shoulder injuries or surgeries? I can't be sure that it is because I thought she traditionally only had problems with her serving shoulder. Is it possible that because her shoulders are so oddly shaped that this has led to some of her injury difficulties?
I don't see anything wrong with Maria's shoulders or any body part to begin with
Pova is a 6'2 strong woman, who engages in athletic activities since her childhood days. Do you expect her to look like a 5'5 petite chick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote