TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #119
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
I agree that I used a bad and strong word BUT you are calling him an adult. The fact he's 38 doesn't mean that he's an ADULT. He's behaving like a KID. Yes he doesn't hurt anyone but I think the quicker he realizes he's not 25 anymore the better FOR HIM and his future.
The way one dresses does not dictate rather or not they are an adult - age does. One can be immature and an adult. Though wearing whatever you please is one thing that an adult should be free to do. And I would not concern myself with this adult's future, he comes from a wealthy family and appears to be very happy.

I for one hope that more people would be unencumbered by the social constraints that have been placed upon them and find the courage to be themselves, that would probably result in more happy people who were less prone to criticize the choices of others.
NewMember is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote