TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #820
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

^ That's a very nice article, obviously it only takes in consideration the bright sides, but still, it's what I thought reading Bodo's article. The fact that a coach didn't achieve a thing or wasn't great in some aspects of the game doesn't mean he can't teach something about it to his player.
As he said, Uncle Toni was never a great player, nor was Thomas, yet he brought Maria to win RG...
Same thing for the game: even if Maria already has a good baseline FH/BH (as Bodo said) it doesn't mean there's no way of improving.
I was thinking about it yesterday, remembered how Ljubicic on tv during some tournament this year talked about Federer and said even him, the GOAT, is now a better, more complete player than he was 4-5 years ago, because no matter how good you already are, the more you play the better you get. So I think there's a lot of space to improve for Maria, in every aspect
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote