TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Romania's Finest, Raluca Olaru!

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #3276
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Romania's Finest, Raluca Olaru!

I just read those 3 or 4 articles she wrote for the Romanian site treizecizero.ro last year, which I just discovered. They may have been already linked to this forum as far as I know, but anyway, I wanted to say that I really feel for her after reading what she went through, with injuries, loss of confidence, etc. I think I'll never criticize her again or dare to suggest that she does something else other than tennis. What do I know? We assume it's all mental, or lack of preparation but in reality it's more than that or something completely different, we never know what these players, Raluca included, are going through.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote