TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #112
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
nope, never heard of this bugger before
frankly, I don't get yanks' obsession with this "sport" they call football anyway, so no wonder the rest of the world prefers real footie to begin with.

I honestly believe that to love American NFL football, you have to grow up with it. The game is too complicated, involves too many players, and has two many moving parts to really introduce to someone later in life.

This is why I think sports like tennis, soccer, and basketball do so well globally. The games are easier, less complicated and even more fun to play. I think its easier to introduce someone to tennis and get them to like it than it is the NFL.

Just a theory.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote