TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #109
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

I had no idea who that strange looking guy in the red-white-blue outfit next to Sharapova was either. I don't feel bad about that kind of ignorance. Football is just not my sport. I also don't follow snooker or cricket. So, thanks to the person(s) who put a name to the guy (horrible outfit he's wearing, though).

Maria's dress is nice, but her hair is awful, so aging. The back external zipper (in black) is awful, though, so I've changed my mind.

As for Vika and Redfoo(l), I'm beginning to like them just because they set so many people in a tizzy. Also, Getty needs to hire some better interns if they can't manage to identify a top athlete just because she comes adorned with a pop/whatever star.

Last edited by edificio : Jul 18th, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote