TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #103
country flag Petersmiler
Team WTAworld

Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
I hope that was sarcasm!

Wow! Your flag rings true. This truly is an international forum. (And yes, that's a good thing!)

The D-bag next her is starting NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. He is a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers and he took the team to the Super Bowl this past year.

The National Football League is a virtually unkown to the rest of the planet. But here in the USA, it is King. And I mean no other sport in the world is remotely close for USA sports audiences. The USA's NFL is the richest sport on earth. Its championship game (The Super Bowl) is all but a National Holiday in the United States.
Rest of the world says, sorry who?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Petersmiler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote